Re: Buildj + Quickly Vala template == Love :)

So by global patterns you mean just looking for the file type or mime
type to ensure you are getting the right thing right? That would be ok
but personally id like to restrict it to specific folders to promote
good programming practice in terms of project structures but I suppose
for a build system keeping it as general as possible is a good idea.

--fagan