Re: Buildj + Quickly Vala template == Love :)

Hi Shane,
I think that using ant global patterns is a better idea. I don't want
*magic* or implicit stuff that can go unnoticed. Note that you may
want different programs using different .vala files.

I have to add support for "**/*.vala" if you find listing all the
files might be annoying.