Re: Buildj + Quickly Vala template == Love :)

Oh i forgot to link to the code.
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/+junk/vala-dep-scanner
The code is in vala and it takes in a .vala file and outputs the
bindings to use. You can supply a --force-pkg in there for if the user
is using a binding lower than the default highest package version.

--fagan

On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 23:01 +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni wrote:
> Hello,
 <                     في ج، 01-10-2010 عند 00:04 +0100 ، كتب Shane Fagan: