Re: Buildj + Quickly Vala template == Love :)

Hello,
                     في ج، 01-10-2010 عند 00:04 +0100 ، كتب Shane Fagan:
> So by global patterns you mean just looking for the file type or mime
> type to ensure you are getting the right thing right? That would be ok
> but personally id like to restrict it to specific folders to promote
> good programming practice in terms of project structures but I suppose
> for a build system keeping it as general as possible is a good idea.
It shouldn't be difficult to get what you want when ant globs are
implemented, it's just a matter of adding something like:

  program_ui_data:
    tool: data
    input:
      - data/*.ui
    dir: ${prefix}/share/projectname/data/ui

to the project.yaml. This isn't fully implemented yet, but shouldn't be
too difficult. Does this answer your request? If so, I'll try to look at
it in the next few days.

HTH,
Abderrahim