Re: [Builder] Related to "pow" in the C programming language

On 1/21/19 12:30 PM, Ali Ayse via builder-list wrote:
I don't speak English, so I can't make good sentences. Although I
like what the GNOME team does in a way, they can produce good
products. I'il tell you why I sent this mail. I'm trying to learn the
C programming language right now. I use GNU Builder with Anjuta and
published the software I wrote with GPLv3 or Apache License 2.0 on
GitHub. I had a problem with "pow" when I was gonna do it today. I
tried several times with "#include <stdio.h>" and "#include
<stdlib.h>" and "#include <math.h>", but failed. It gives an error.
This is the error: undefined reference to `pow' I'd appreciate it if
you could help. Meanwhile, I use these two software with Arch
GNU/Linux.

This may not be the best mailing list to get general help with C
programming. However, in this case it's likely that you need to link
against a Math library to use #include <math.h>.

For example:

  gcc test.c -lm

-- Christian