[Builder] Related to "pow" in the C programming language

I don't speak English, so I can't make good sentences.
Although I like what the GNOME team does in a way, they can produce good products. I'il tell you why I sent
this mail.
I'm trying to learn the C programming language right now. I use GNU Builder with Anjuta and published the
software I wrote with GPLv3 or Apache License 2.0 on GitHub. I had a problem with "pow" when I was gonna do
it today. I tried several times with "#include <stdio.h>" and "#include <stdlib.h>" and "#include <math.h>",
but failed. It gives an error. This is the error:
undefined reference to `pow'
I'd appreciate it if you could help.
Meanwhile, I use these two software with Arch GNU/Linux.