[Builder] Related to "pow" in the C programming language

Written against this answer:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/builder-list/2019-January/msg00001.html
Does Anjuta and GNOME Builder offer compilation with a graphical user interface (GUI)? Then why am I doing it
with the terminal? Thanks to my work with Anjuta and GNOME Builder, I have already compiled the C programming
language using the graphical user interface (GUI).
My goal was not to get help in C programming language. I have seen similar commands on other sites, but I
think users should do this with a graphical user interface (GUI).
As your The GNOME Project, I believe that your goal is to make GNU/Linux easier and to make sure that
GNU/Linux users don't have a hard time using it.
Look for Dev-C++ users in Microsoft Windows, do they use such commands?
Consider this as a justified complaint from a GNU/Linux user. I'm sorry if I bothered you.