[Builder] ROS Build Environment

Hello there,

I am using your application and I would like to expand the functionality a bit. Most project I am working on are ROS (http://www.ros.org/) projects. ROS requires a special extension of CMake named catkin.

Now my request: how difficult is it to write a plugin (I guess it must be a plugin, because I found files named cmake-plugin.c, cmake-build-system...) for catkin to be able to build a ROS project? Can I implement this plugin without special knowledge about the builder? Or should I wait until the builder is finished, so it should some documentation available?

Best regards,

Christian Merkl
Softwareentwickler

ABIDAT GmbH
INSPIRATION . IDEA . INNOVATION

Spittlertorgraben 49 | 90429 Nürnberg

Fon  +49 911.400 89 95-58

Fax  +49 911.400 89 95-10

Mobile  +49 170.3749007

c merkl abidat de | www.abidat.de

ABIDAT GmbH | Spittlertorgraben 49 | 90429 Nürnberg
Geschäftsführer: Sebajdin Allaçi | Marcel Brückner

USt-IdNr.: DE815037489 | Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 2496