Re: [Builder] cairomm fails to download

On 12 January 2018 at 12:17, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi;

yes, the web server that hosts cairographics.org (and other
freedesktop.org services) is currently down.

It should be back up soon.

Should be back up, now.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On 12 January 2018 at 11:56, Christoph Stelz <mail ch-st de> wrote:
Hello everybody,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, and I am fairly new to the
GNOME community.
I am trying to build a GTKmm application with GNOME Builder, but the build
process with flatpak fails:
      Downloading
https://www.cairographics.org/releases/cairomm-1.12.2.tar.gz
      Failed to download sources: module cairomm: Error resolving
“www.cairographics.org”: Name or service not known

It seems cairographics.org is down right now and flatpak tries to grab
cairomm's source code from there. Did anybody else run into this error?
Is there a mirror for the  cairomm tarball?

Greetings,
Christoph