[Builder] 3.20.4

We've been making great progress with bug fixes the last week or two, so
I decided to push out another dot release for the 3.20 series. Things
are really starting to stabilize, which is always nice. With all the
fit-n-finish bugs we've landed in GTK+ recently, I'm pretty happy with
how most people will get to interact with GNOME 3.20.

I mentioned it in the previous release notes, but this is a reminder. If
you are a packager, it is really important to us that our Out of Box
experience is a good one. Please ensure that Builder depends on the
following packages:

 make, automake, autoconf, libtool, gcc, gcc-c++, vala, python3-jedi

-- Christian

News
====

Builder 3.20.4 is here with another round of bug fixes and performance
improvements and additional translations.

 • Support for opening remote files has been re-introduced.
 • Support for $CFLAGS, $CXXFLAGS, and $VALAFLAGS for projects
   without autotools support.
 • Automake VALAFLAGS extraction improvements.
 • Fixes for an editorconfig build-system issue that caused .editorconfig
   settings to be ignored.
 • When generating ctags via automake, no longer perform a full build.
 • Various CSS style tweaks.
 • Fix a leak of GtkMenu instances via the project tree.
 • Autotools no longer performs an autogen when cleaning the project.
 • Build output was eroneously editable.
 • Fix an unref of a non-owned object during symbol lookup.
 • Allow disabling restoration of previous files as startup.
 • Allow projects to exist in ~/.local, for those working on shell
   extensions.
 • Ensure the projects directory is available at startup.
 • Ignore symlinks when mining ctags directories.
 • Show better default values for number of build workers.
 • Load gtksourceview style schemes from gedit directory.
 • Support for reindent when multiple lines are selected.
 • Vala integration will now load versioned and unversioned
   vapi directories.
 • Fix a hard to trigger infinite loop at shutdown due to GDBusServer
   spinning trying to accept sockets.
 • Various search improvements. (Fangwen Yu)

Updated translations for:

 • Swedish (Anders Jonsson)
 • Brazilian Portuguese (Enrico Nicoletto)
 • Portuguese (Tiago Santos)
 • Hungarian (Gábor Kelemen)
 • Polish (Piotr Drąg)
 • Serbian (Марко Костић)

Happy Hacking!

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-builder/3.20/gnome-builder-3.20.4.tar.xz
(1.73M)
  sha256sum:
b3e69495cd0fcfd3e3a7590f52aadaae7f45393eefd47ab5581a851cdd489041