[Builder] Support for genie

Hi there I was following builder since a few weeks ago, also I'm reading about the new lenguagues vala and genie and I find that their was supported for gnome team, then I started playing with vala and genie both are grate. I notice that on gedit there isn't support for genie highlighting, and also in the milestones of builder is not going to be support for genie, so I have to ask if genie is going to die?.

Personally I think that genie should be alive, and should be used instead of python since it has almost the same syntax.

Regards
Miguel Angel.