Re: Joliet extensions and files with no filename extension

On 7/22/2016 2:18 AM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

If brasero wants to omit the dot and ";1", then it would have to call
in its libisofs plugin

   iso_write_opts_set_no_force_dots(opts, 2);

E.g. in line 578 of:
   https://github.com/GNOME/brasero/blob/master/plugins/libburnia/burn-libisofs.c

        iso_write_opts_new (&opts, 2);
         iso_write_opts_set_relaxed_vol_atts(opts, 1);
+       iso_write_opts_set_no_force_dots(opts, 2);

        brasero_job_get_flags (BRASERO_JOB (self), &flags);

Wow, thank you for digging into this!
I downloaded the RHEL brasero source RPM and applied this one line change and now my brasero works as expected.

I am in a particular customer environment and have to mostly work with what they have. So I cannot pull down arbitrary newer versions or packages that didn't come with their distro.
But I can make a mod to an existing package like this.
That will make my users happy that they don't have to switch to the dreaded shell for a workaround. :)

- Mike