Re: I tried to make dvd

Hi,

Le mercredi 23 juin 2010 à 16:50 +0300, Terry Talim a écrit :
I tried to make dvd from downloaded movie. In Brasero all plugins and showed softwares in help installed. After this project made ready and as soon as I click on burn the format option all three I had tried (Pal/NTSC) with speed change also but the disc comes out and no dvd is created. Please help me.

The best is to file a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org (if you did not do it after such a long time) and attach the file called log created with the command "brasero -g > log 2>&1".

Philippe