Re: brasero and blu-ray

Le lundi 10 mai 2010 à 12:15 +0200, Wilhelm Zach a écrit :
> hello!
> i am using brasero 2.30.0 on ubuntu 10.04 64bit as my DVD/CD burning
> application.
> as i am moving into HD video production now, i am looking for a blu-ray
> burning possibility. is brasero supporting blu-ray and if so is there a
> recommended hardware.

There was an attempt at using Blu-Ray at one point. I made some changes
to brasero and it should work. That said, the person who had opened the
bug never answered and tested those changes so since I don't have any
hardware for testing it's hard for me to vouch it's going to work.
I'd be glad to help and make it work.

See #474325 - Support for blu-ray discs in bugzilla

Philippe