Re: Multiple Burners

Samuel Mehrbrodt <s mehrbrodt googlemail com> wrote:

> I'm really looking for a good application that you can start multiple
> times and Brasero was my first choice (even more since the option to
> specify a drive via console parameter was implemented).

You could always use cdrecord (the original one) directly. It supports
multiple burners if your Hardware supports it. This meand you must not connect
two burners to the same PATA cable as PATA does not support
disconnect/reconnect.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)