Multiple Burners

Hi all,

in previous versions of Brasero (the one used in Ubuntu 9.04) it was no
problem to start Brasero multiple times to burn 2 or 3 CDs
simultaneously.
Since Ubuntu 9.10 Brasero behaves like K3b (if Brasero is started, you
cannot start it once again).
If a burning process is running and you start Brasero another time, it
starts, but if you start burning a second CD, Brasero crashes.

I'm really looking for a good application that you can start multiple
times and Brasero was my first choice (even more since the option to
specify a drive via console parameter was implemented).

Was this behavior intended? Or is this a bug? Should I open a bug on
this?

Regards,
Samuel