Re: Many bugs in latest version

Le samedi 26 septembre 2009 à 22:01 +0300, Maxim Levitsky a écrit :
On Sat, 2009-09-26 at 19:12 +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky gmail com> wrote:
>
> > > wodim is known for schreddering DVD DL media because it never retrieves media
> > > information and thus does not know about the medium.
> >
> > Well, I don't want to start a flamewar, but I prefer the libburnio
> > toolkit, and none of above bugs change their status when I use these.
> > And these libraries have wonderful maintainer too.
>
> Do you mean the maintainer who claims that his product does not contain
> code from cdrtools although it does?
>

> > Nope, the program I really prefer is xoriso.
> > Your iso filesystem implementation still doesn't do _the_ thing I need.
> > I need to be able to fully edit disks by adding sessions, not just add
> > files...
>
> So you just need to read the mkisofs documentation in order to understand where
> your mistake in understanding multi-session is...

Every program I tried (in windows...) was able to:

* delete files (yes I know that file is still on disk, but I don't care,
I for example might put a more recent version of it...)

* rename files, move them, etc...

Then you should be glad as a student for GSoc has integrated exactly this (based on libisofs) into brasero. His work needs extra work but it should be ready for 2.30/3.0.
As for your bugs I started to fix several of them (including the strings that were not updated after a successful simulation).

Regards
Philippe