Re: Many bugs in latest version

Le lundi 28 septembre 2009 à 23:32 +0200, Maxim Levitsky a écrit :
Hi, I did another round of testing.
Burn settings are shown correctly now when adding 2nd session.

This time I have used libburn for all the work.
To be sure, I removed wodim, cddao, dvd+rw-tools, and genisoimage.

Here are problems I found, mostly libburn/libiso bugs:

2 - next sessions use always the label from 1st session (normal label)
thus now both joilet and normal label are same, but uppercase
This is fixed (we imported session after setting the label for the volume which of course overwrote what we had previously set).

Philippe