Re: Many bugs in latest version

Le lundi 28 septembre 2009 à 23:32 +0200, Maxim Levitsky a écrit :
4 - audio recording fails (tried on two disks)
   first track is written normally, then brasero begins to write 2nd
one, and then fails (log brasero-session-2.log)
This isn't devkit bug, I stopped it, (and removed its dbus startup
file), to be sure.

This bug is in libburn and I notified them of the problem. It seems I was right about the problem with the next writable address. This is triggered by the use of dummy session. Remove that option and it'll work.
While libburn folks are fixing this problem I'll try to workaround it in brasero by removing the possibility to burn with dummy.

Philippe