Two strings not translatable

Hi,

I've found two strings that are not translatable.

One is the "Eject Disc" dialog title, the other one is in the
configuration dialog of the checksum plugins. I'm attaching the patch
wich adds also the brasero-plugin-option.c file to POTFILES.in.

For the configure option dialog, it is also missing a title, it only
says "brasero"...

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>