Re: wip/soundfont (and wip/ branches)

    Hi!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:34:50AM +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
I've pushed the latest state of my SF2 conflict resolutions and branch work into wip/soundfont:
      https://github.com/tim-janik/beast/tree/wip/soundfont

It doesn't merge cleanly at this point, so will require some work.

Regarding potential for future conflicts, I'm mostly still busy with merging the remaining
set of .proc procedures into bseapi.idl, but don't have much stuff going on in the GUI atm.

Ok, you can pull the branch wip/soundfont from

    http://space.twc.de/public/git/stwbeast.git

I squashed the whole SoundFont stuff into one commit, making it easier to merge
for me. It contains

 - my original submission
 - everything from your wip/soundfont

and was rebased to the BEAST master branch, and fixed to the degree to make it compile.

However if you start BEAST, go to SoundFont repository and click load
and load a sound font, this is what happens:

  beast-0.10.1: bseobject.cc:167: void bse_object_init(BseObject*): Assertion `in_bse_object_new' failed.
  Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben)

This sounds like something that should be very easy to fix for you, since you
know what changes to the object system you did that caused this problem.

Stefan Westerfeld, http://space.twc.de/~stefan