wip/soundfont (and wip/ branches)

Hey Stefan,

I've pushed the latest state of my SF2 conflict resolutions and branch work into wip/soundfont:
        https://github.com/tim-janik/beast/tree/wip/soundfont

It doesn't merge cleanly at this point, so will require some work.

Regarding potential for future conflicts, I'm mostly still busy with merging the remaining
set of .proc procedures into bseapi.idl, but don't have much stuff going on in the GUI atm.

As a general note for everyone, wip/ branches are subject to frequent rebasing.

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik

https://testbit.eu/timj/