Re: Squashing the soundfont branch

On 08.03.2013 21:12, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:

Done.

Thanks a lot so far.

 I added the big comment to bsesoundfontosc.cc, because this is where most
of the interesting things are done. Feel free to edit the text or for bigger
problems ask me to update the documentation.

Just a quick one, doxygen supports dedicated documentation pages, here's
an example:
    https://github.com/tim-janik/rapicorn/blob/devel/aidacc/about-aida.dox
    (as an aside, I've actually started using @section instead of @par
in a more recent version)

Wouldn't it make sense to have such a page for your soundfont stuff as well?
That page would be integrated in the page list here:
    http://dev.testbit.eu/beast/0.7.8/pages.html

Ok, I didn't tackle any of the future stuff, but if would be great if
you could merge the branch now (before other changes in beast/devel
break it again).

I'm currently busy at CeBit so won't have time to break your rebased
stuff with other beast commits this week ;)

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik

---