Import a MIDI file

Hi,

I tried to import a midi file into beast, but got no sound.
I mapped all channels to an existing synthesizer, and could
not find out what more should be done.

Import from midi files would be very valuable, because a lot
of free midi files can be downloaded from the internet. It
would be fun to orchestrate some of them in beast.

I have also a suggestion for the beast developers. Why don't
you stop working on the code and first write a decent user
manual? I know this is not a pleasant endeavour, but without
such a thing the app simply is not useable for a 'Jo User'
like me!

Regards,
Wouter Boeke