delayed trigger, analog comperator

I got much trouble with the adsr module, because I'd like to do something
complete normal with the synth - combine two sounds. First to explain the
generic problem for example to synthesize something like a pan-flute.

First you will hear the noise from blowing the flute, then after a small time
the chaos goes and the tone comes in. This is a complete standardproblem of
sound synthesizing and can be solved with a very simple module:

THE DELAYED TRIGGER

You find one of those here: http://www.doepfer.de/a162.htm

The Input-Trigger (for example the gate signal of the keypressing) will be
delayed for a certain time and then it generates a new triggersignal for a
certain time.

Input: Signal in
Output: Signal out
Parameters: Delay, Signal length

This is the easy way to do such things. For the same reason there is an other
really simple module I desperatly need:

THE ANALOG COMPERATOR

http://www.doepfer.de/A167.htm

For the same reason as the delayed trigger I'll need this one.

Input: Sig 1, Sig 2
Output: Trigger, Neg-Trigger, sum-out
Parameters like on the website offset sig 1, offset sig 2, offset, gap
(hysterese),

This module together with the delayed trigger (delay=0, signal length=x) also
works as a monostable flipflop (for lengthen short burst peaks of a certain
level).