Re: new icons (Re: Sample and Hold module)

> in case you haven't shutdown gimp yet: ;)
> we still need icons for the mixer busses (important), the mixer (not as
> important), the pattern editor (mildly important) and maybe a replacement
> for parts and tracks (not urgent), i'm not sure the partial railroad track
> i drew there conveys the idea of a track to everyone.

What do you mean by mixer busses here?

Anyway, I hope all the other icons are ok (attached). Also attached an
update for russian locale (ru.po) and an initial translation for the
esperanto locale (eo.po); Very enjoyable to use BEAST in eo indeed :)

Is this ok to send contributions to the list or should I have used
bugzilla instead? --Artem