plugin development (Re: Sample and Hold module)

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Tim Janik wrote:

> i've added this to the beast CVS now, so it'll ship with the next release.
> however, i had to change its namespace, so for the bse files you have which
> are already using a BseSampleAndHold module, you will need to do a search
> and replacement job to BseContribSampleAndHold.

i've updated my preliminary plugin development guide to reflect the namespacing
and put it up on the website:

	http://beast.gtk.org/plugin-devel.html

it doesn't provide the details of writing a plugin yet, but it at least covers
the various property types, property options and class options which are hard to
figure otherwise.

comments other than "it's not finished yet, section xxx is missing" are
already welcome ;)

---
ciaoTJ