Re: [Banshee-List] renaming "unknown" files

Your suggestion to edit an unimportant field worked!!!!!

That was a great idea!  Very creative!

It is still some work for me, because I have to touch every song in my library.  But, it is a lot safer because what I have to do is pretty mindless.

Just as a final comment on this topic, it seems to me that when you change your preferences to "automatically change file names", Banshee should ask if you want to update your entire collection (and then, of course, do it for me automagically).