Re: [Banshee-List] renaming "unknown" files

I am afraid I don't understand what you are saying.  I am running Linux.
The music files are in ~home/Music/Unknown Artist/Unknown Album/01. Track 1*.mp3

I would like all of these files renamed to their correct song files, in their correct album directories.  Do you know how to do this?  It appears to be impossible to do this manually.