Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee on openSUSE Leap 42.1 hangs at GTK init

"IBBoard" == IBBoard  <ibboard gmail com> writes:
    IBBoard>
    IBBoard> I'm grasping at straws here, since I'm only really a
    IBBoard> packager, but can you try the following:
    IBBoard>
    IBBoard> banshee --debug --disable-dbus
    IBBoard>
    IBBoard>
    IBBoard> banshee --debug --debug-addins --debug-sql

Too late :-). I just reverted this evening with snapper to the state
before the 23rd of June.
Afterwards I removed once more ~/.config/banshee-1 and started banshee
without a DB and low and behold it came up. Then I copied my DB
back and restarted it once more. Everything looks good now again.

I have no clue what caused the problem. Maybe I should stop applications
while running "zypper update". But anyway.
I'll run zypper updates in small doses in the next days.

Thanks

Klaus