Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee on openSUSE Leap 42.1 hangs at GTK init

It still seems to be running okay for me. I'm on banshee-2.6.2-32.7 on Leap.

What do you see if you run "ps aux|grep banshee"? I've had times where
Banshee doesn't close properly and the process never terminates (the GUI
goes, but the process is still alive), and so running Banshee again
doesn't work until I "killall banshee" on it (or similar).