[Banshee-List] Tracks sort by artist, not track number [help]

In my library, or in a playlist, all the tracks that are selected are ordered
by the artist, rather than any other filed I may want to order them by, like
for example, track number. This causes the problem of a track that has a
featured person (like Dracula's Wedding, by Outkast feat. Kelis) gets put to
the bottom and I can't listen to the album in order, since all the songs
with featured artists are at the bottom.

Thanks in advance for the help.