[Banshee-List] Current track information for internet radio

Hello,

I encountered a problem with my new installation of Banshee (version 2.6.2,
running on an up-to-date Arch Linux):
When I listen to a radio station (namely
http://listen.christianrock.net/stream/1/ in this case), Banshee only shows
the name of the radio station - I think it should show the information about
the current track.
Below is a screenshot showing the problem:
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652210/bansheebug.png>

I also tried listening to the exact same station (same URL) with VLC and VLC
displayed the correct metadata.

Thanks in advance for your help and I apologize for my bad English.