Re: [Banshee-List] Sort Browser by Artists.. Am I Stupid??

Hello,
Building-on last responses, I also think that you are looking for the "artists" filter, suggesting you to make sure to select View > Browse content > Show album artists, in case you album artists differs from the songs artists (for compilations for instances).

You can sort your albums in your songs browser (not the covers art though) by adding this column (right click on the header and choose "album artist"), then clicking on it to sort songs by this attribute, ascending or descending.

Hope that helps!