Re: [Banshee-List] Sort Browser by Artists.. Am I Stupid??

On 6/21/2015 9:04 PM, mx4789 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply, but the "artists" link on the left (under music)
was a playlist I created in hopes of having some control over the sort order
- to no avail. I am suspecting that it must be some kind of tag/xml, w.e.
related issue (why does this have to be so complicated??) and not just a
simple issue of clicking "view" -> "sort" type of thing, as it should be.