Re: [Banshee-List] Sort Browser by Artists.. Am I Stupid??

On 23/06/15 00:10, Steve Wilson wrote:

OK, I opened Banshee on my laptop (kubuntu) and took a screenshot and
then opened your screenshot beside it and took another screenshot.  My
Banshee has a column that yours just doesn't have. And that's the
column that displays the artists.  Maybe version?
I've got 2.6.2.  Could be though that's it's something as trivial as
just dragging the slider to the left of the album cover display to
show the artist list.  Good luck.
In the top tab: View -> Browse Content -> Show Artist Filter

Is that what you're talking about?

--
-- Joshua Rogers