[Banshee-List] 3 serieus issues with playlists

Hi,

1. smart playlists become normal playlists

I had many SMART playlists defined and exported  them, which worked well.
Then I changed from Mint 13 to Min 17.1 with now Banshee 2.6.2 and the playlists in the directory have the blue icon for normal playlists and after importing they indeed are normal playlists.

This means I have to ro-de them all, since they do not now reflect new additions, of-course. They are now 'extensional' while smart ones are 'intensional' and change their contents after a change of the database - which is what I need.

2. When importing playlists, one can select several of them in the directory and then import them in one go. That seems to work at first but then they have the wrong contents. (they are small, say 5 songs max per playlist).

3. Sometimes, not sure when, the working field that appears when importing in the left bottom part, does not go away. and keeps working. Sometimes it is a media import working field, and does not go away. Even after starting a-new, they stay there as if importing is still going on

thanks,
Francois