[Banshee-List] again: very serieus issue with Playlists

Hi,

I suddenly lost 2 directories with playlists. Well, may be I did that somehow, though I was working in Banshee... Happy to have a back-up, so I copied the back-up directories to the external drive where I keep my music for Banshee.

However, when I imported these playlists in Banshee again, they showed empty. In the text editor they looked pretty normal.

Then I right-clicked this playlist in the File System, and opened it with Banshee (same with the others). They showed up as usual as: File System Queue, and YES, the contents were there.

So I exported it from that spot in the File System Queue, and over wrote the old one. After that, a new import worked and I had it back as usual.

The attachement shows the moment were the imperted plalist shows empty, while the same one loaded from the File system shows normal.

Thanks for looking into this. The playlists cost me a lot of time every now and then, and they are supposed to save time.

I would like to stress again that saving a SMART playlist writes the list of songs what may be right for importing in another software like MIXXX, but it should ALSO be possible to save the smart playlists so that the DEFINITION of it is saved, not the resulting list of songs.

Well,

hope someone has enough time and skills to do a complete RE of the playlists. e.g. I also would like to see playlists being folded and unfolded, since I have many, and the list is becoming too long...

thanks