[Banshee-List] Network error updating...

I'm getting this message for all of my podcasts. I have tried clicking on
"remove podcast" then resubscribing, at which point I then get a "parsing
error updating..[rss address of podcast]"

Any suggestions as to how to fix this, without presumably completely
uninstalling and reinstalling banshee (and presumably losing all the
podcasts in my computer)

If you need me to start rummaging around into the workings of the software,
you’ll need to give me easy to follow instructions!