Re: [Banshee-List] How to tell if Mirage is really scanning

thanks for info, Christian.

Well I found the banshee DB file, and the table "MirageTrackAnalysis" - which I assume is the right place to look for progress - is empty.

Anyone know how to debug it? This was the only player with a similarity engine I found for linux :(

Ondrej

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Christian Hammel <hammel gmx de> wrote:

> And how long is the scanning expected to take?

Using an elder laptop with 1,3 GHz Atom it needed between 1,5 and 2 days for  20 GB .mp3 files (Linux MINT maya / Ubuntu 12 LTS)
Christian