Re: [Banshee-List] Add missing playing time for a track?

Nick:

Thanks for the feedback.  I haven't used SQL, but this might be the right
time to begin experimenting.  I assume, with banshee stopped, I should be
able to make a copy of the database and experiment on that, restoring the
original if anything goes wrong.  Am I off base here?

One question:  I also see an ossifer-browser-cookies.sqlite database
residing in the directory.  This is quite small in size.  Do you know if
this is linked to the banshee.db or is used for some separate activity?