[Banshee-List] Transferring settings and ratings from one system to another. Question about coretracks table

Does Banshee identify files by the URI in the coretracks table, or something else?   I ask because I copied my banshee.db file to my new system, but none of the ratings info was copied over.   I changed my mp3 folder from /storage/music/mp3/  to  /home/me/Music/mp3/.

If I move my tunes back to /storage/music/mp3/ will I get my ratings back?

Or can URI's be safely/easily updated in sqlite?