[Banshee-List] Installing Banshee on EL7 (RHEL/CentOS)

Having just spent the better part of four hours manually installing Banshee and dependencies on my CentOS 7 system, I am finding it to be slightly buggy (volume randomly increases to max).   Being that it is compiled, I won't get updates automatically.

Are there  plans to release Banshee 2.9 as a binary for EL7 so we can yum install it in the normal way?