[Banshee-List] Repeat function - Banshee 2.6.0

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but the Repeat function is always grayed
out/unavailable and set to off. I have some music loaded into play queue but
can't figure out how to set the repeat flag.

Also the shuffle button does not look like it's doing anything when
pressed...? No confirmation or indication or anything. Not a problem, just
mentioning it.

Thanks.

I'm using Banshee 2.6.0 on Linux Mint 15.