Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to get 2.9.2 - advice requested

I take your point but this doesn't address the issue:

http://banshee.fm/download/

This page has simple and specific instruction for adding the PPA for 2.9.1
but having done this and updated my system, Package Manager still see
2.6.1.3 as the 'latest' version. Why is that?

btw, I arrived at the above web page from here:

http://banshee.fm/download/archives/2-9-1/

I followed the link on that page which says 'Get it' - which couldn't be
more explicit, could it?

Regards
AAH