[Banshee-List] Podcasts in Banshee

I recently upgraded to Linux Mint 17, backed up my data and did a fresh
install.  When I bring up Banshee 2.6.2, there is no longer a podcast icon
on my left column.  Meaning I can't import or subscribe to any podcasts.
When I click Media, there is no option for podcasts, and CTRL/SFT/F doesn't
add them either.

<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4651740/Screenshot-Banshee_Media_Player.png>

I posted a picture of what I'm looking at, to better describe it.  Basically
there is no podcast option in my left column.  How do I add this back, so I
can subscribe and listen to podcasts in Banshee?