Re: [Banshee-List] Device Properties: Encode and Syncing

I solved the problem. Sadly, however, the problem could have been solved two
ways. I did a reinstall of Banshee, basically creating a new database. I had
files coming from three different sources into the Banshee library and I
only wanted one. After that was fix, I reloaded my Rockbox iPod and when I
went to sync it with new material later, I waited until Banshee finished

The next think I need to figure out is how to get my play count from Rockbox
to Banshee, but that's another story.