[Banshee-List] Album Artist Sorting in grid.

Hello, and thank you for making this great player.

But one thing I find very strange, and I know I am not the only one who
wants this feature. Why is there no way to sort the album grid by Album
Artist as the primary sorting and then Albums sub sorted.

This is how most media players do it by default and it is the most logical
way to do it. It is this way anyone with a big collection of physical CD's
og LP's would sort their music. It is how MusicBee, MediaMonkey, iTunes and
many more does it. It should also be fairly simple to make this option
available. I have read around the internet and people have been ranting
about this probably since 2009 (or longer?). That's four years. I think you
should really prioritize this.

Is this feature to come at all or should I just forget Banshee?