Re: [Banshee-List] Full Sync

What format are your tracks in? And what format is Banshee set up to
sync? If a device doesn't support a format then Banshee will re-encode
it on the fly as it syncs, and I *think* that normally wasn't aware of
whether the file was the same track because of the re-encoding and so
synced it again anyway. It should normally tell you if it is
transcoding/re-encoding tracks.