Re: [Banshee-List] Missing panel control in Ubuntu 14.10

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 09:46:02PM -0500, Nick Dokos wrote:
jeff cjsa com (Jeffery Small) writes:

Chow Loong Jin <hyperair ubuntu com> writes:

All in all, my advice is to live with it, and use hotkeys to control
Banshe= e. If your keyboard lacks multimedia keys, use custom hotkeys
bound to "banshee --toggle-playing", "banshee --next" and "banshee --previous"
instead.

Kind regards,
Loong Jin

Thank you for the detailed explanation regarding the history of the change
from the notification area to the indicator panel.  I now understand what
has happened here.  And thank you for the great suggestion of how to
control banshee using hotkeys.  I'll take this route and set up a key to
toggle pause/play.

Doesn't the spacebar do that?

We were talking about global hotkeys, i.e. hotkeys that work when Banshee's
window isn't in focus.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin